Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I hate to clean

I really do hate to clean.  But after I clean (with the help of my son and daughter), I feel productive. 

Clint and Hannah have been cleaning their own bedroom for 10 years (since then additional duties have been added).  I didn't have exercise caution with them on the products they use to clean as they use Get Clean products.  Why are they safe?
  • Basic H2's (household cleaner) main ingredients are coconut oil and corn oil
  • Scour Off's (like Soft Scrub) main ingredient is crushed cherry pits (has a nice smell too)
  • Basic G's (germicide) active ingredients are: didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride and n-alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride.  Trust me, much safer than bleach.
These products are tough on dirt and gentle on your wallet.  For example if you use Basic H2 strictly as a glass cleaner, one 16 ounce bottle is equivalent to 6,000 26 ounce bottles of Windex. 

If you are looking to teach your children how to clean and want them to be safe, go here.  In addition to them being safe, your home will be safer for you and your pets. 

If you want to hear how using these products has a positive affect on our planet, call 925-924-3000.  It's only a few minutes of your time and the information is priceless.

Happy Earth Day!  Actually shouldn't every day be Earth Day?

Mary Beth
www.mamabearproductions.net

No comments: