Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer Schedule

How is your summer going?

Summer for me is always great, no matter what the weather is. I am blessed with my health and my family's health, we have a lovely home, and business is good. However, my schedule...well let's say I really don't have one.

With my children being out of school I am spending more time with them and taking them to places. The one constant is how I start my day. I start it with my delicious soy protein smoothie and take my supplements. This has been my regiment for almost 12 years now. It was a habit I got into. I thought in the beginning "WILL I BE DOING THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?" YOU BET! Why?

I had my children late in life. I was 36 when I had my son and 39 when my daughter was born. They are now 15 and 12 (do the math and you'll know how old I am). My goal is to see my great granchildren and be active with them. It is always nice to see the shocking look on people's faces when they find out how old I am!

Now I don't always get as many fruits and vegetables in my diet that I would like. That is where supplementation comes in. Vitamins supplement my diet what I don't get in my food and what foods I can't always eat daily. It is my health insurance plan.

So many people are getting cancer, MS, Lupus, fibromyalgia and I am doing everything I can NOT TO! What is in you, on you and around you becomes a part of you.

My good friend introduced me to this lifestyle and I am so grateful. I've learned a great deal over the past 12 years from doctors, nurses, nutritionists and people who have chosen a healthy lifestyle for decades. They are my mentors.

If you are a savvy mom or savvy dad, and life is busy for you and you have the same goal as I do, click here and look at the healthy prescription.

Mama Bear Productions offers a wide variety of services. The one that is in most demand is Personalized Nutrition Consultations. The consultation can be done in person or by telephone, with the convenience of the internet. The consultations are confidential and the first one is at no charge.

Call Mary Beth at 810-813-3308 to find out more about the consultations.

Happy summer and many blessings!

No comments: