Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fast Food means No Nutrition and High Preservatives

The last time we stopped at a McDonalds (in fall of 2008) was out of desperation. My daughter needed something to eat and that was the only thing around.  She wanted Chicken Nuggets.  I sampled one and thought THIS IS DISGUSTING!  It was 75% breading and grease and 25% white meat (supposedly).  Even though she was very hungry (as she just left a hockey game), she couldn't finish the nuggets.  Click here and read what Dr. Mercola says about Chicken Nuggets.

In my healthy workshops, I bring Bob the Burger with me.  Bob was born on October30, 2007. I kept Bob on my desk, in the original wrapper and bag.  Over 3 years later, the bun is hard, the meat is hard and shrunk, and NO MOLD!  YIKES!!  This is Bob.


Am I telling you to never go to a fast food restaurant?  No. Think of it as a treat. 

Would you put diesel fuel in your car if it required unleaded gas?  If you answered no, then why would you put processed food in your body?

If you're looking for a person who can help you maintain your health or looking to create good habits, who walks the talk, contact Mary Beth at marybeth@mamabearproductions.net.

Remember, eat healthy 80% of the time, 20% of the time eat what you want and enjoy it.

Mary Beth

No comments: