Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Who's cleaning your house?

I've received a postcard in the mail and asks me "Who's Cleaning Your House?" I'd like to say my cleaning service, but it really is me and my children help out (not voluntarily but they do help).

My kids have been cleaning their own bedroom since they were 8 years old (now 14 and 17).  You may ask "Why would you allow them to use those cleaners?  Kids don't know not to spray it in their faces, get it on their clothes, etc."  Those thoughts never occurred to me as I use non toxic cleaners.

I say non toxic and not "Green Products" as that term is so misused and misunderstood.  Ask yourself...If Clorox makes green cleaners are they made in a separate plant where the bleach isn't made?  What makes them green

While I can't answer the first question, I can tell you that the products I use are from a company that has been totally green since it opened in 1956.  This company has never used dyes or toxic chemicals in making their products and they are biodegradable (they break up in the earth instead of clumping up).  So you'll never see the skeleton on the container indicating they are poisonous.  Which is great especially if your toddler was like my daughter.  At 2 she could open cabinets that had a child proof lock (not so child proof).

What company is this?  Click here and find out who they are and how you can save 5,000 plastic containers from going into landfills.  Pretty amazing!!

So reduce garbage in the landfills, reduce the toxins in your home, and save some green.

Til the next time....

Mary Beth
www.mamabearproductions.net

No comments: