Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Forced into early retirement?

So the company you worked for is downsizing and getting rid of the top paid employees.  Does this sound like you?  Are you thinking "what will I do?"  Many find themselves in this same situation.  This same group is saying "no more JOB".  I want a business of my own that gives me time and freedom.

That is what Mama Bear Productions is.  I was part of the corporate world and they laid me off in 1998 after over 16 years with the company.  My children were 4 and 1 1/2 at the time so I was a stay at home mom. 

It was a social shock at first, but then realized how much I loved being with my children and not having to be in rush hour traffic and someone telling me my schedule.  Sound like you?

Mama Bear Productions is expanding and looking for business partners.

Someone who is smart, passionate and committed.  Smart enough to know about the value of building an income producing asset, passionate about growing predictable passive income for now and the future and committed to living a life that supports your health and values every day of the week.  Do you know anyone like that?  If you do, contact Mary Beth Potrykus at marybeth@mamabearproductions.net.

Mama Bear Productions works with a group of  entrepreneurs, expanding internationally, working together with a professional business model to build income now and for the future.  We are looking for others just like us who want to do the same.

If you know someone or you are interested in finding out more, give me a call, Mary Beth at 810-813-3308. 

It is a great time to explore.

Mary Beth Potrykus
www.mamabearproductions.net

No comments: