Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

What if...

Today I said goodbye to a wonderful woman.  She passed away at the age of 71.  Quite frankly, much too young!

She ate well, had a positive attitude, enjoyed life, took piano lessons, a very active lady.  But it wasn't enough.  What was missing? 

Life is for the living.  It is about taking care of yourself so that you can live a long and happy life.  Me?  I want to go out kicking and screaming.

So I do things that help me to be healthy and happy.  I exercise, drink water, eat healthy (80% of the time), and take whole food supplements from a company that I trust. 

Go here for a prescription for a healthy life.  After you view the information, shoot me an email.  We can see how this is a fit for you, and how I can support you in your quest to live a long and healthy life.

Make your health a priority.  Many people love you and want you to be around for a long time.

Mary Beth

No comments: