Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Shocking news about Dr. Oz

I subscribe to Natural News and I was shocked and VERY disappointed to hear that Dr. Oz has been bought.  Monsanto must have gotten to him and unfortunately the almighty dollar has won.

So after years of preaching about healthy eating, exercise and supplements he now says organic food is an "elitlist" and only for 1% of the American population.  Really?!

I am and SO ARE YOU worth eating organic food.  In fact that is the way God intended food to be.   

You can read more about at http://www.naturalnews.com/038157_Dr_Oz_organic_food_sellout.html

Not sure what to eat, what supplements are right for you?  I'm here.  Contact me at marybeth@mamabearproductions.net for a 30 minute complimentary consultation.

Be healthy, be well.

Mary Beth
www.mamabearproductions.net

No comments: