Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Super Mom

So you think you can do it all?  I thought I was accomplishing a lot.

What happened was holidays. You know over endulging and not getting enough sleep.  But I still ate some good foods, took my supplements, and exercised (but not as much as I usually do).

Then...BAM!  I've been sick for 5 days.  I have never been this sick.  I've doubled up on my supplements daink a lot of water but although I'm certain it helped I still wasn't feeling 100%.  Finally went to the doctors so that I can feel good again.  I truly cannot tell you the last time I was on an anti-biotic it's been that long.

Why am I confessing this to all of you?  Well I've reflected on what I need to do and to let you know that not one thing is the cure all and, don't be shocked, I'm not perfect.

2013 is going to be (for me) organized, more exercise, and successful businesses. 

I encourage you to write down what will be better for you this year, repeat it every morning and just do it.

Don't feel like you have to be super mom or super dad.  Stick to your calendar and you will be an accomplished person.  Most importantly give yourself time to relax.  Whether it's meditating, praying, or yoga.  And being with family is the best! 

Many blessings and Happy New Year.

Mary Beth
www.mamabearproductions.net

No comments: