Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

What change will you make?

This is my blog, my voice. 

Thirteen years ago a good friend introduced me to a company who not only provided top notch products but educated me.  It was a momentus part of my life. 

I found that being closed minded didn't get me anywhere.  Something as simple and basic as getting back to nature. Giving our bodies what God intended.  It's that simple.  But not always easy.

But it can be a discovery.  How we can get back to the way people lived only a hundred years ago.  Before fast food,  busy lives, quick fixes, a pill for everything.  Has your doctor ever asked you what your diet is like?  How much pop you drink, processed food you eat, how many servings of fruits and veggies?  I'd really like to know. 

Are you up for a challenge?  What positive healthy lifestyle change will you make this month?  Don't know where to start?  Drink more water, try a new fresh veggie, don't eat after dinner?  Let's share. 

Just think 1-2 positive lifestyle changes each month and in a year's time you will have made 12-24 changes and it becomes habit. 

When you believe in your strengths, you’ll find new opportunities!

No comments: