Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

What changes will you make?

It is day two of changes.  I didn't hear from anyone as to what change they will make.  Don't be shy.  First name only is just fine.

Changes can be scarry.  But after accomplishing a change WOW will you feel great!  I made a change 13 years ago.  I start my day out with my protein smoothie and vitamins.  At first I thought "will I be doing this for the rest of my life?".   Well thirteen years later, I'm still taking my vitamins and drinking my protein smoothie.  Why?  Because I know how much better I feel. 

I mentioned in my post yesterday some suggestions for living a healthier life.  Are you looking for additional suggestions? 

If I had to pick one, I would say DRINK DRINK DRINK water.   Pure clean water (ie reverse osmosis or steam distilled). 

That's it for today.  CH CH CHANGES!  Remember David Bowie?

Mary Beth
www.mamabearproductions.net

No comments: